Take ONE with you.
The best way to stay connected with ONE Church is to visit onechurchsc.org. Here, you’ll learn who we are, how to watch online, how to contact us, give online, and more!
Since updating our website to be responsive to mobile screens, we have decided to discontinue the ONE App. But, did you know you can actually add onechurchsc.org to your phone’s home screen just like an app? You can have the latest from ONE Church right at your fingertips! Check below for device specific instructions to get started
How to save onechurchsc.org to your iPhone’s home screen:
- Open onechurchsc.org in your Safari browser.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow which looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
- Once tapped, you’ll have a few options. Swipe left on the bottom row until you see the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select this one.
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon; hit “add” in the top left when you’ve picked one. When you’re done, it will show up on your home screen. ONE Church will available for you to select just like an app.0
How to save onechurchsc.org to your Android’s home screen:
- Open onechurchsc.org in your Chrome browser.
- Touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select “Add to Home Screen.”
- All you have to do is touch “Add” and the site will join your other apps & widgets.
- You can customize the text below the icon by touching the text inside of the “Add to Home Screen” box and changing it.