Reach ONE’s Outreach Ministry Purpose
At the heart of ONE Church we exist to help people become ONE with God, each other, and the community. Making sure no ONE walks alone, and every ONE knows the ONE. Our commitment is to inspire, grow, and comfort the family of ONE. We strive to show God’s love throughout the community and focus on our everyday walk with Christ. At reachONE there is always an opportunity to serve in and around our community and the world. We seek embrace and help everyone recognize that they are valuable to God and to us.
For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’ “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’
What are some things we do on a regular basis?
- Serve at our local soup kitchen by providing meals and serving to those in need of a warm meal.
- Embrace the young folks in our community by serving at student events and our local children’s home.
- Visit with our elderly community in local nursing homes demonstrating compassion and a willingness to bless our neighbors.
- Ministering to our students through the FCA partnership on a weekly basis within our local school district.
- Volunteer our time to greet, serve, and provide safety at our Church services throughout the week.
- Helping our families in need by supplying clothing, yard work, and any other limitations they may experience.
- Partner with other local churches to serve the community.
- Domestic and Foreign Mission trips to spread the love of Jesus.